52 Battery Voltage Out of Range
The PCM internally monitors ignition voltage on Circuit 439.
Information Flag 52 will set if:
- Battery voltage at the PCM is greater than 17 volts .
- Battery voltage at the PCM is less than 11 volts .
- When attempting to diagnose an intermittent problem, use the Scan Tool to review supplemental diagnostic information. The supplemental data can be used to duplicate a problem. Select MALF History from Scan Tool EC menu.
- Check the tightness of the female terminal grip with a spare male terminal.
- The engine must meet the flag setting conditions in order to diagnose the code.
NOTE: Information flags should be used for diagnostic purposes only. They do not necessarily indicate component malfunction/failure.
- Information Flag 52 can set if all accessories are on for extend idling periods. This does not indicate a problem.